4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons white honey
2 tablespoons milk or cream
1/2 cup barley flour or regular flour
1/2 cup toasted macadamia nuts
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
6.5 oz. TCHO Pro “Chocolatey 70%” Baking Discs, coarsely chopped and divided equally
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325o Butter and line an 8-inch square pan with parchment.
2. In a pan, melt butter with honey, milk or cream. Bring to a boil, cook 1 minute and cool 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, macadamia nuts and baking soda.
4. Place half (92 grams) of the TCHO “Chocolatey” in food processor and pour in the warm butter and honey mixture; process 30 seconds. Add vanilla and egg; process 30 seconds. Add nut and flour mixture to food processor and pulse three or four times.
5. Stir in remaining half (92 grams) TCHO “Chocolatey”. Pour batter into parchment-lined pan and bake for about 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before cutting.