Yields 24 servings
2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
12 ounces TCHO Pro 66% Dark Chocolate Discs, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350o Line bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil, leaving an overhang on all sides.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in pumpkin puree (mixture may have lumpy texture).
4. Mix in dry ingredients until just combined.
5. Fold in chopped TCHO discs. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
6. Bake until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
7. Lift cake from pan (using foil as an aid). Peel off foil, and use a serrated knife to cut into 24 squares.