...from Lexi Castagna
Yields one ½ sheet pan
1lb. 6oz. TCHO Pro 66% Dark Chocolate Discs
4oz. TCHO Pro 99% Unsweetened Chocolate
1lb. 6oz. butter
1lb. 5oz. eggs, room temperature
5oz. sour cream
1T vanilla extract
1lb. all-purpose flour
5.5oz. TCHO Natural Cocoa Powder
1. Line a half sheet pan (12"x18") with oil and parchment. Preheat your oven to 325oF convection/350oF convention.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in bowl over simmering water. Stir until amooth and combined. Remove from heat.
3. In a stand up mixer, whip eggs, sour cream, sugar and vanilla, on high until thick and light in color, about 8 minutes.
4. Blend 1/3 of egg mixture into chocolate mixture while whisking constantly. Temper mixture back into egg mixture on medium speed. Scrape bowl as needed.
5. On low speed, add AP flour and cocoa powder until just combined.
6. Pour batter into half sheet pan. Spread evenly.
7. Bake until crust forms, but moist in the center. 30 to 40 minutes.