Recipe by Lexi Castagna
1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
½ cup TCHO Cocoa Powder
½ cup powdered sugar
5 oz cold butter, cubed
5 T ice water
2-3 nectarines, ½” slices
⅔ cup blueberries
1-1 ½ cups strawberries, quartered
6-8 T brown sugar
½ tsp salt
1 T all purpose flour
½ tsp vanilla
1 oz lemon juice
Maldon sea salt
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, powdered sugar, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly and butter is roughly in pea sized pieces.
- Add water as needed until dough comes together, but not sticky.
- Shape into disc, wrap and chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400oF.
- Flour surface and roll dough out to 12” round. Transfer to parchment lined baking sheet.
Fruit Filling + Assembly
- Toss fruit with sugar, flour, vanilla, salt, and lemon juice.
- Pile fruit into center of galette dough, pat down lightly to compress a bit.
- Fold crust up over the edges of the fruit and lightly press to seal seams. Chill galette for 15 minutes in freezer.
- Brush dough with beaten egg, sprinkle with turbinado sugar and Maldon sea salt.
- Bake about 45-50 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!