Yields 12 Servings
1 cup chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
1/4 cup TCHO Roasted Cacao Nibs, finely chopped
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
4 1/2 ounces TCHO Pro 66% Dark Chocolate Baking Discs, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 350o
2. Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Take out of oven. Place on cooling rack. Change oven temperature to 450o
4. Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend chocolate into batter.
5. Spoon into crust and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 250o Continue baking for 30 to 40 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan. Chill.