Recipe by Lexi Castagna
Yield: 3 to 4 dozen cookies
8 oz. butter, room temperature
6 oz. brown sugar
7 oz. sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
2 T whole milk
1 T vanilla extract
13 oz. all-purpose flour
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 T baking soda
1/2 T cinnamon
5 oz. dried cranberries, see Recipe Note
2 oz. raw pistachios, chopped
6 oz. TCHO 81% Extra Dark Chocolate, chopped
10 oz. rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 325oF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar, and sugar until smooth. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl to ensure even mixing.
- Mix in milk, vanilla, and eggs one at a time until just incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Add to batter and mix until just combined.
- Add cranberries, pistachios, chocolate, and oats. Mix until just combined.
- Portion using a 1 oz. scoop (or about 2 T drop) onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool and dig in!
Recipe Note: If your dried cranberries are kind of dry and/or too firm, we recommend re-hydrating them. Put the cranberries into a saucepan and just cover with the liquid of your choice (cranberry juice, water, orange juice, white wine, etc.). Place over medium-high heat and let simmer for a few minutes. Strain and cool before adding to batter.