1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky!)
4 oz butter
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
4 oz TCHO Bittersweet 66% Dark Chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar(s), peanut butter, and butter until mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in egg until just combined.
- Whisk in flour, baking soda, and salt until just combined.
- Fold the chopped chocolate into the dough mixture.
- Use a 2" scoop or spoon into about 2" size drops.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the cookies to cool and then dig in! (Or wait and share with others.)