1 cup (226g) Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature
¾ cup (150g) Light Brown Sugar
¾ cup (150g) Turbinado Sugar
½ cup (113g) Sweet White Miso
1 tsp (5g) Vanilla Paste
2 cups (256g) All-Purpose Flour
1 cup (128g) Self Rising Flour
1 tsp (4g) Baking Powder
1 tsp (6g) Baking Soda
½ tsp (3g) Coarse Sea Salt
1 cup (200g) TCHO 62% Mosaic Chocolate Discs*, roughly chopped
1/3 cup (50g) TCHO Roasted Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 350oF and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter, miso, brown sugar, and turbinado sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla paste and eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl as needed in between additions.
- Combine both flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl with a whisk or sift together. Then add to the mixer and blend on low speed until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX (this is what keeps the texture fabulous).
- Add in the chocolate and cacao nibs and blend in by hand until just combined.
- You may now proceed. We prefer you package the dough and allow to rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Scoop cookies with a 1-ounce scoop or about 2 tablespoons onto a lined baking sheet with room to spread while baking.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Let cool (at least a little bit).
- EAT ME NOW….!