Recipe by Alana Buckley
Yield: one 9x13-inch pan
2 oz TCHO Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
2½ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1½ teaspoons cinnamon
3 cups grated zucchini
¾ cup TCHO Bittersweet 66% Dark Chocolate, chopped into fine pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds at a time until fully melted and set aside. Recipe Tip: Melting in 10-second increments allows the chocolate to melt without burning.
- In a standing mixer, add eggs, sugar, brown sugar, olive oil, vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Add the melted chocolate to the batter.
- Carefully fold in the grated zucchini with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Then add the chopped chocolate pieces.
- Pour the batter into a 9x13-inch baking dish and bake for 60 minutes.