Recipe by Renee Cade
Yield: about eight, 4oz. ramekins
- Bloom gelatin in 1/2 cup of milk.
- In a saucepan, heat remaining milk and heavy cream until scalded (190oF).
- Add sugar, chocolate, and cocoa powder to hot mixture. Stir until melted and combined.
- Add bloomed gelatin-milk mixture and melt.
- Blend using an immersion blender.
- Strain and pour into your chosen vessel (glass, custard cups, etc.).
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cocoa dusted, and fresh berries and dig in!