Yield: 1 serving
3 T TCHO Drinking Chocolate Crumbles
3 T warm water
1 T brown sugar
6 oz sparkling water
1½ T heavy cream (optional)
1 scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream
1 to 2 T of TCHO Drinking Chocolate Crumbles for garnish
Fresh Strawberry for garnish
- Mix the Drinking Chocolate Crumbles into the warm water to dissolve (use hand frother or whisk to emulsify).
- Add brown sugar into the chocolate mix and stir until dissolved.
- Add ice into a tall glass.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the ice and add the sparkling water.
- Top with heavy cream.
- Gently add your scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Drinking Chocolate Crumbles and a strawberry or two.