...by Alana Buckley
3 cups almond flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup ghee, room temperature (can sub in an avocado)
¼ cup coconut oil
¾ cup coconut or date sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1¼ cup TCHO Unsweetened 100% Dark Chocolate Baking Discs, chopped into rough chunks
- Preheat oven to 350oF and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or a sheet of parchment paper.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a standing mixer, cream together the ghee, coconut oil, and coconut sugar using the paddle attachment.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
- Add in the dry mixture about 1 cup at a time, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Chill the dough for about 30 minutes.
- Scoop dough into about 2 tablespoon sized portions. (You can go smaller, just keep an eye on your cookies while they're in the oven! You may have to shave a couple of minutes off your baking time.)
- Bake for about 13 minutes, or until golden brown along the edges.
- Cool and dig in!