...from Heather Haskell
We love chocolate. We love cheese. We love chocolate and cheese together. Add warm fruit into the mix? Twist our arms why don’t you. This recipe featuring Asian pears with chocolate melded with delicious blue cheese has it all.
2 Asian pears
2 tbsp. blue cheese
1/2 cup TCHO Pro 66% Dark Chocolate Discs
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. red wine
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup almonds, chopped
1. Wash and cut pears in half. Remove the center and seeds.
2. Place pears directly on the grill over direct medium high heat. Grill for 6 minutes on each side.
3. While pears are grilling, in a small sauce pan combine chocolate chips, balsamic vinegar, red wine, and coconut oil.
4. Simmer over low heat stirring frequently until the chocolate chips are completely melted.
5. Top the warm grilled pears with the blue cheese, almonds, and chocolate sauce.