For Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
¼ to ½ vanilla bean, scraped
2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. honey*
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
¼ teaspoon salt
8 Cups spinach
1 Cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
1 Avocado, diced
½ Cup cucumber, thinly sliced
½ Cup honey roasted almonds
½ Cup TCHO Roasted Cacao Nibs
4 Ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Split vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together or shake in a small jar.
- Taste and adjust to taste by adding more honey or salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Toss spinach with sliced strawberries, avocado, cucumber, almonds, and goat cheese in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Sprinkled cacao nibs on top.
- Serve immediately.