...by Alana Buckley
Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
¼ to ½ vanilla bean, scraped
2 T white balsamic vinegar
4 T extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. honey*
½ tsp fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
¼ tsp salt
8 cups spinach
1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
1 avocado, diced
½ cup cucumber, thinly sliced
½ cup honey roasted almonds
½ cup TCHO Roasted Cacao Nibs
4 oz soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Split vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together or shake in a small jar.
- Taste and adjust to taste by adding more honey or salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Toss spinach with sliced strawberries, avocado, cucumber, almonds, and goat cheese in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Sprinkled cacao nibs on top.
- Serve immediately.