Recipe by Lexi Castagna
Yields: about 3 cups of liquid, or about 12-16 small popsicles
1 1/2 cups cold brew or espresso
1/3 cup TCHO Drinking Chocolate Crumbles
1 T cornstarch
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup (about 2 oz.) + some extra for garnish TCHO 81% Extra Dark Chocolate Discs, chopped
- Prep a space in your freezer for your popsicle molds and a baking sheet to keep them level if needed.
- Over medium heat in a saucepan, heat the cold brew/espresso, drinking chocolate, cornstarch, and sweetened condensed milk, stirring occasionally with a heatproof rubber spatula, until mixture thickens up a bit (about 5 minutes and you shouldn't be able to taste the cornstarch).
- Remove the mixture from heat and add the vanilla. Transfer to a heatproof container that you can pour from and let cool in the fridge.
- Once the mixture is cool, stir in your chopped chocolate and pour into your popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks and let freeze.
- Melt some dark chocolate and set aside.
- Pop those treats out of their molds and drizzle with chocolate