Vegan Double Chocolate Donuts
"Indulge in the rich and decadent flavor of our easy vegan double chocolate donuts. Made with only the finest plant-based ingredients, these mouthwatering treats are perfect for holidays, birthday parties, Easter, Valentine's Day, and beyond!"
- 2 medium size bowls
- 1 small bowl
- Silicon donut mold
- Cooling Rack
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sift the flour, TCHO's Super Powder cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda into a large bowl. Mix to combine and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, sugar, butter, and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. The batter will be slightly thick, which is what you want.
- Gently grease the donut pan with vegan butter. Use a spoon to scoop the batter into the pan, distributing it evenly between each cavity.
- Bake the donuts in the center rack of your oven for 10 minutes.
- While the donuts are baking, add TCHO's Sweet & Sassy 66% dark baking chocolate and coconut oil into a small bowl (just big enough to dip the donuts into), and melt in the microwave (in 30 second increments, stirring between each to prevent burning).
- Remove the donuts from the oven and allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the donuts to a wire rack and allow them to cool further.
- Dip the donuts in the melted chocolate, place on a cooling rack and allow excess chocolate to drip off and then place them in the fridge to chill for about 10 minutes.