Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache & Guava Sorbet (V)
Made by Made by Pastry Chef Claudia Ramirez with Miller Union in Atlanta
- 2 Sheet Pans
- 2 Silpats
- Sauce Pan
- Large Bowl
Makes 12 Servings
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a pot and cook on medium heat until combined.
- Spread thinly between two full sheet trays with silpats.
- Sprinkle with Maldon Salt and TCHO's Crush This Cacao Nibs.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 18 minutes until dried out.
- Combine the first four ingredients and bring to a boil
- Whisk in limoncello.
- Strain and cool down.
- Spin in ice cream machine.
Oat My Gawd Chocolate Ganache:
- Melt TCHO's Oat My Gawd oat milk chocolate over double boiler.
- Heat up oat milk and pour over chocolate.
- Whisk together, add in a cinnamon and salt.
- Store in cooler for 2 hours to set up.
Plant-Based Chocolate Cake:
- Whisk together apple cider vinegar and oat milk and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Slowly whisk in your hot water, then oil.
- Add in oat milk mixture.
- Pour into 4-in ramekins and bake at 325 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.