Peppermint Patty Bars
Made by Made by The Gourmandise School
- 8"x8" Glass Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Standing Mixer
- Paddle Attachment
- Medium Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Small Sauce Pan
Peppermint Patty Bars:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fairenheit and line an 8"x8" square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and mix until just combined.
- Add the butter and mix until pebble-sized pieces form.
- Add the yolks.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor until a thick, even paste forms.
- Once the base has cooled sufficiently, spread the peppermint filling evenly over the base and chill to set for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a small pan or in the microwave.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until it has melted.
- Pour and spread evenly over the peppermint base. Chill to set before cutting into bars.