Made by Our friends at Mr. Espresso
- Small Bowl
- Hand Blender
- Squeeze Bottle
- Espresso Cup
- Cup to Steal Milk with Pour Spout
- Espresso Maker
Hawt Chocolate Syrup
- Place the Hawt Chocolate Crumbles and sugar in a bowl.
- Add boiling water to chocolate and sugar and mix well with a hand blender.
- Strain chocolate sauce into a squeeze bottle.
- Keep warm/near a warm machine or in a warm water bath.
- Put the Hawt Chocolate Syrup in a 6-8oz cup. Pull your 1oz of espresso directly into your cup to help liquify the chocolate.
- Carefully stir the hot coffee and Hawt Chocolate together with a spoon.
- Froth your milk with a milk frother or by shaking it in a jar with a lid to give it that traditional frothy mouth-feel that we all love in mochas.
- Once your milk is steamed, pour it over your coffee-chocolate mixture. That's what we call a cuppa TCHO. CHEERS!