Chocolate Truffles Rolled in Cocoa Powder
- Medium Saucepan
- Medium Mixing Bowl x 2
- Small Sheet Pan
- Plastic Wrap
- Metal Spoon or Truffle Scoop
- Large Baking Dish
- Rubber Spatula
- Parchment-lined Sheet Pan
Makes 12 Servings
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring the coconut milk to a simmer, stirring occasionally to prevent sorching.
- Place the dark chocolate in a bowl, with 2 T. of corn syrup.
- Ladle 1 cup of the summering coconut milk to the dark chocolate mixture and whisk to combine.
- Repeat until the liquid has fully combined to the chocolate.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape each mixture into a baking dish.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the cocoa powder in a small bowl.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and scoop out small truffles into the bowl filled with cocoa powder.
- Roll the truffles and set on a parchment-lined sheet tray.
- To save your truffles, refrigerate for up to a week or freeze for up to a month in an airtight container. You can also toss them in sprinkles or cocoa nibs for added flavor and texture.