Chocolate Pudding (V)
Made by TCHO Pro Jessica Craig
- Large Bowl
- Sauce Pan
- 8, 2in Ramekins
- Stainless Steel Pot
Makes 8 Servings
- Whisk together the coconut milk, TCHO Super Powder, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer making sure to continually whisk to prevent the bottom from scorching.
- Once it comes to a simmer, allow it to bubble and cook for an additional one to two minutes.
- Pour the hot mixture over the chocolate in a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth. Pour the mixture into the vessel(s) of your choice.
- Melt the sugar on medium heat making sure to stir every 2 or so minutes.
- Cook your sugar until you notice a light amber color. Turn off the heat.
- Add your vegan butter first using a long handled rubber spatula to prevent the hot sugar from plashing.
- Slowly add the coconut milk using a whisk (preferably with a long handle). Whisk quickly while gradually adding the rest of the coconut milk.
- Add the salt.
- Chill the sauce on an ice bath before pouring it over your chocolate pudding.
- Pour chocolate pudding into small ramekins, set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Pour room temperature caramel over the chocolate pudding.
- Chop TCHO 46% Oat My Gawd oat milk chocolate into small pieces and sprinkle over the caramel for added flavor and texture.
- Finish with a sprinkle of sea salt.