Clark's Vegan Eggnog
- Large glass jar with lid
- Mixer with whisk attachment
- Small bowl
- Airtight container
Makes 8 Servings
- Place TCHO's Choco Blanco in a medium size glass bowl, set aside.
- Heat oat milk, maple syrup, sugar, and spices in a saucepan until it starts to simmer. Pour over TCHO's Choco Blanco and whisk together until smooth.
- In a high-speed blender, add all of the ingredients.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes, until the eggnog is nice and smooth.
- Remove the cover and taste it; adjust the spices and sweetness as necessary.
- Transfer the eggnog to a large glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- For a boozy option, add 1 ounce of bourbon per 1 cup of eggnog.
Vegan Whipped Cream:
- Drain the liquid from a can of chickpeas into a large bowl. Reserve the chickpeas for another use. You should have about 1/2 cup of liquid, but it doesn't have to be exact; a little more or a little less is fine.
- Add the cream of tartar; this helps with the whipping process. With a hand mixer, start mixing on medium speed. Once it gets a little foamy, increase the speed to high and beat for about 3-4 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to beat about 1 more minute, until fluffy and smooth. That's it!
- Serve immediately for best results. Store leftover whipped cream in the freezer, it won't hold up as well in the refrigerator. It reminds me a lot of cool whip straight from the freezer!